Thursday, August 6, 2009

Rockford Trip

In June, my mom flew up to Indiana and then drove with me and the kids up to Rockford, IL. We had a great time visiting with family and were especially excited to see Nolan, my new nephew. Sadly, Jamie was not able to make the trip with us.

This picture is of Naomi and Lawson with their new baby cousin Nolan. Notice Lawson and Nolan's closeness in height. Lawson is 7 months and Nolan is 2 months.





You can only imagine how excited Naomi was to hold this little guy.













Here is Lawson at the hotel sitting in his pillow fort, happy as always.














My brother Sean's school choir made these cute floral crowns for a fundraiser, so Grandma Copeland made sure to get one for Naomi.

My dad is asleep in the background; pretty much anytime he sits down in that chair, he falls asleep.











Here is my brother, Chip, practicing his uncle skills.




7 comments:

Linda (Mom, Gramma, Aunt) said...

Lawson & his Nephew look so much alike !! Naomi is getting so pretty. Lawson is adorable as heck.

Betty Brackett said...

Sweet sweet babies, all of them...they look happy and healthy.

Lori said...

Never mind your blogging skills...it's kind of like a scavenger hunt, trying to find the right caption to each picture. Plus, the kids are so darn adorable, it's fun to see them whether there's a caption or not. Nolan and Lawson really do look alike! Love you all.

Justin and Amy said...

I absolutely love Lawson's little smile. It is so unbelievable contagious just in a picture. I would be smiling non-stop if I were seeing him in person. I just love it.

Michael M. said...

I'm not really sure what happened there, but the pictures were really nice. It was like a blog explosion! Lawson looks like he is trapped in time. By his age Jane had already more than doubled in weight.

BTW, Lawson and Naomi are super adorable.

Devyn said...

Yeah, I think Lawson and Nolan look very similar too. Lawson is still so tiny!

The McPherson Clan--- said...

Lawson is so awesome, that smile can probably cure diseases. You should look into it.