Saturday, July 18, 2009

Flowers!!!





I know this is an old lady thing to do, but we have some great flowers that's all I'm sayin. The peach/pinkish ones that stand real tall here, I love those. We just have some great colors. Naomi picked the little pink cluster right in front, and when we planted them like 2 months ago there were only like 4. You can still see the remnants of some little red ones we had right in front of those if you look close. Our neighbors puppies got hungry on em. Anyway, I'm pretty sure we have the coolest little front area in the.......... area. Again with the old lady here, but we've also been having some fantastic weather: Some of the mildest summer days with nice cool breezes I've ever experienced. It rains enough to keep in lush and beautiful, but the sun comes out all the time too. I think it's pretty perfect. Thats all.

2 comments:

Linda (Mom, Gramma, Aunt) said...

The weather sounds terrific. The flowers are truly gorgeous. Do they smell as nice as they look? Some flowers just stink to me. I remember once I tried to plant flowers out front in the flower beds and kept waiting and weeding and waiting and nothing ever grew and then I realized I was pulling them up thinking they were weeds..lol. Gardening is definately not for me, but I love looking at the fruits of others labor.

Betty Brackett said...

The flowers are gorgeous....as are the kids. But hey, watch it with the old lady comments...your day will come :) So glad that you guys are enjoying Indiana..