Tuesday, February 3, 2009

We're Here!!!

So we are officially in Bloomington, Indiana and have been for almost a month, but we just got internet the other day. So, sorry for the blog delay. We are really enjoying it here so far; Bloomington seems to be a great city with a lot to offer, and we're really excited about it!

Our move went well and I'm almost done unpacking everything. My mom and my sister were able to come visit and help for about a week. It was also the first time that they got to meet Lawson, who, by the way, is getting so big! He is so fun and Naomi is adjusting to her new home extremely well. She also continues to be a great big sister. Well, I know this is probably enough to chatter, so on to the pictures....


We stopped in Utah to visit some of my family and here are the kids with my Uncle Joe and my Grandma Copeland...



Lawson's popeye smile...
Snuggled on the chair watching animal planet...
Here's our little family with my brother Sean, who has vowed to "win" as best uncle and Hula Hoop Master!






1 comment:

Derek and Amanda said...

Love the new pics and video's. I love the hula hooping..Shawn rock's:)
I like your place...what I can see of it.
btw..Guess who got the virus Sarah had....Everyone of us except Derek. It's been a gross couple of days. You might not want to come up this weekend.