Tuesday, June 17, 2008

True Story!!


I don't know what's wrong with me. The greatest band in the world comes out with a new album, way back in December, and I wait till yesterday to download songs from it. So great is the musical supremacy of the mighty Radiohead, so complete the humble deference of all other creative entities that my i-pod literally refused to play any other music today. I'm not kidding, every single time I tried to play another song it skipped to one of the 3 Radiohead songs I had downloaded. If my i-pod is broken, it's broken in the coolest and most enlightened way imaginable. I downloaded "House of Cards, Nude, & Reckoner," ............holy cuss word expletive perfection. Radiohead reigns supreme and everyone should bask in it. 

5 comments:

Devyn said...

I'm pretty sure Michael LOVES that cd as well. I've never heard it. Turn off the word verification on your blog. Ask Chelsea how to do it.

John said...

And people think MY music's weird!? : ) ..I listened to the whole thing and that is some really strange stuff.

..I played a couple for Mom/Grandma and she thinks you must have been kidding : )
---
http://www.netvibes.com/jbecan#Music

Devyn said...

Darrin loved it, not Michael.

jared said...

I hate to ever say, "I told you so," but I did tell you how awesome their album was a couple of days after it came out. So what I'm really trying to say is give me some credit for actually listening to something cool before you did. You did, after all, introduce me to the band.

Jamie said...

Full credit to Jared Colton.