Friday, June 13, 2008

Hoosiers!!!!


It's almost as good as BYU, and almost as cheap....... and it's still a top ten undergraduate business program. We're very excited. All the intellectual perks..........no dress code!!! It really is the best school I applied to, and Bloomington lies almost exactly half way between Carly's parents (who reside in Georgia and Illinois). Also, Carly's really good friend Amanda lives about an hour away so we're positioned well, you know, geographically. So on a deadly serious note, PRAY for us people. This is going to be complicated and we need the providence.

8 comments:

Jeremy and Sarah said...

WOW! We can not believe you are leaving. Good luck and we will for sure pray for you. We love you guys!

Chelsea said...

Congrats Jamie! That is so awesome! I'm sad you'll be so far away from us but I really am happy for you guys.

Devyn said...

I'm so happy for you!...and also very sad in a selfish way. We'll definitely keep you in our prayers.

Devyn said...

Why is my blog link not on your blog? You dont even like me?

Betty Brackett said...

That's fabulous! I love Bloomington too...when Wendy and I lived in Indiana for a year, I loved driving up there...it's a beautiful little college town, really friendy, and so green and lush. So congratulations!

Derek and Amanda said...

Yeah for you...and me:) I can't wait!!!! You're already in our prayers:)

Justin and Amy said...

Congratulations!!! That is awesome news! I am excited for all of you. You guys will do awesome there.

Linda (Mom, Gramma, Aunt) said...

Congrats ! When are you moving? I am happy for you guys.