Saturday, July 26, 2008

An Explanation

We needed a change in the blogmosphere. I have to give Danny credit for one of the underlined changes here, namely the bitchen new name change. Genius friend. So after we decided on the name change we had to get a new look, naturally. I had to argue for the donkey with a hat smoking a pipe motif. The wife only agreed based on a timetable, but I want him for good. Do put in a good word if you agree with me, that this look is timeless. And as far as some of the formatting issues which you will be sure to encounter below..... I don't freakin know. It takes me 9 days to upload the pictures then I end up accidentally deleting them when I'm writing in the text, then weird crap happens like an entire paragraph all of a sudden looks like an internet link. I don't know. I know it's not complicated but I make it that way. Anyway, it looks.... confused. Sorry...but do Enjoy!!

4 comments:

Linda (Mom, Gramma, Aunt) said...

I thought Crocker Town was cute, but so is the new name. The Donkey is funny. I love all the pictures, Maddy is so cute, and Naomi is just precious also.

jared said...

Put your photos in IPhoto in an album, then click on FILE - EXPORT, and at the bottom right where it says IMAGE you can change the width and height (we usually use 640 X 640 or so). Then you hit EXPORT and the files should end up in a folder on you desktop a smaller size and will upload faster.

-Jared

Jamie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Carly said...

Identify yourself Jared Colton! You're like the dark knight of bloggerville. You are a blogger, you are!!!