Saturday, July 26, 2008

Catchin up on some photo documentation/ Part 2

You know how sometimes you just have to sneak into your kids room after they've been asleep for hours, cause they look so sweet and there's no chance they'll say something to ruin it? Well such was the case one evening when I found her like so.
Don't even ask me why this text is underlined and blue. It's just been a long while since we posted any pictures. I had to put up this picture of Naomi in the A's shirt for my friend Richard, who purchased the shirt out of his own loyalty combined with a hilarious pre disposition to irritate rival baseball fans such as my dad, who he knows is in deep for the Padre's. Congradulations Richard, my sister and fathers humiliation is now public, and complete.


K, this is her "princess" outfit of choice lately, due primarily to the absolute abundance of mardigras beeds floating around the house (thank you Pat). No one has the heart to tell her it's more like a hindu god mock outfit. Who doesn't take the chance to delight a child whilst offending a foreign deity when it comes along though right?








No comments: