Friday, November 2, 2007

We broke down...


After many hints from a few family members, I have decided to join the life of bloggers. All is well with our little family. We had a fun Halloween; Naomi dressed as Belle and looked adorable in the beautiful dress that my mom made. She insisted that I wear some sort of costume, so I wore my pink wig, and she labeled my costume as "dress up". We went with her cousin, Logan, to the trunk or treat at church for awhile and then came back to hit a few houses before bedtime. Fun was had by all!


I started coaching gymnastics this week at the gym Naomi had already been attending. It is a lot of fun and most of the classes that I teach are preschool age, so Naomi usually comes with me. Jamie will also start coaching at the same gym in just a few weeks, and he is really looking forward to "playing" on all of the equipment.


That's about it for our life right now, but I will make an effort to keep up on all the excitement and adventure that our little family has to offer, so stay tuned...














10 comments:

Chelsea said...

YAY! Welcome to blog land! Looking forward to lots and lots of pics!

Linda (Mom, Gramma, Aunt) said...

Hi Carly, I thought you were the girl on "Grease" that was studying to be a beautician and dyed her hair almost exactly that shade of pink by accident. You looked adorable, Naomi & Logan looked great also. Glad you will be blogging.

Aunt Linda

Jeremy and Sarah said...

So glad you guys started a blog!! Naomi looks adorable as always and the picture of the two of you is darling!!! Glad you guys had a good Halloween.

Justin and Amy said...

I am so so excited you guys joined the fun! I like the wig Carly:) So cute. And you are right... Naomi was a beautiful little Belle!

The McPherson Clan--- said...

Woot. Cyberspace welcomes you with open arms. I'm excited to actually see what's goin' on in "crockertown". Carly, you look like Sydney Bristow. And if you don't already know who Sydney Bristow is, then you're not cool enough for me to tell you.

The Crazy Crockers said...

Did you really just say "Woot"?

Betty Brackett said...

Wow! Carly, your Mom is a great seamstress...I'll bet you were the envy of your friends at prom time :)
The wig's cute too...looks like the drive-in waitresses used to...long before your time :) Hadn't seen a picture of Naomi for quite a while...growing like a little weed (er...make that flower) and just so sweet.

The McPherson Clan--- said...

You better believe I just said "Woot"!

Justin and Amy said...

She does look like Sidney Bristow!!! I was trying to figure out what it reminded me of. Thanks for helping me out DeEtte. I know who Sidney Bristow is:)

Linda (Mom, Gramma, Aunt) said...

Hey you guys slow down on the posts...I can't keep up with you ;)

I know your busy...just kidding you