Monday, November 26, 2007

Naomi's new haircut!





Finally the long awaited post!!! Hey, I never said that I would be great at keeping up on the blog. We are trying to get some gym pics; we just keep forgetting to take the camera every time we go, so fear not… there will be gym pics soon. We are all enjoying our current gymnastics filled life, rips for Jamie, needing to pee every time I jump on the trampoline for me, and 4-6 classes a week for Naomi. She loves it and is improving.

We had a great Thanksgiving, and the house became a mini-salon, for I cut Jamie’s and Naomi’s hair. I cut Naomi’s hair off and we love it! She looks so cute, so behold the pictures!!! I also spent way too much time that day fixing my hair straight; it’s way too long, and I can’t wait to cut it all off.

Other pictures include Naomi helping to decorate the tree and a couple of family pics. Sorry that this is short, but I know that you guys only want the pics anyway. I’ll try to start posting more than once a month, so keep checking in :)

































































































































































































































































7 comments:

Chelsea said...

Dispite the blank space at the bottom the post was great! :) Sometimes the blog just has a mind of its own and there's not much you can do about it...gotta love technology. Naomi's hair is INSANE cute! And Jamie's hair is...so cute too (I felt like I had to say something about it, not sure why.) I love how big Naomi's eyes are when she's leaning over on the ladder. Looks like you guys had a fun time decorating. Can't wait to see gym pics. Love you guys!

Lori said...

That is one large space! But it's like those emails you get that say "Scroll down..............keep scrolling down.................scroll some more......................." - you get the idea. It kind of creates suspense, which is then totally unjustified, but it's intriguing while it lasts. Love you!

Lori said...

Oh, and is Naomi's haircut not the cutest thing since Lily's? They both look like big girls now (sniff, sniff). Carly did a tremendous job - just cutting Jamie's hair is a challenge (as anyone who's ever tried, or who has been around for the big finish knows). Naomi was so good, though. Okay, that's it.

The McPherson Clan--- said...

Love the hair cut! She looks so different and SO MUCH OLDER! That picture of Naomi and Carly is one of the prettiest things I've ever seen. You both just look so happy, I love it.

The Crazy Crockers said...

I have to tell yeah Carly, if I wasn't scared to death I would trust you with my hair. (Not that it has been getting much attention lately anyways....oh the good old days when I could actually spend time on myself) Her hair is adorable. My brother was shocked at how cute Naomi is, but she is always that way! Caden is going to have a blast with that Christmas tree... I can already tell. Oh, and I am so excited to have Logan start Gymnastics. Hopefully it will give him some focus and take away some CRAZY ENERGY!

Jeremy and Sarah said...

She is so darling!!Your whole family looks so happy!Carly,I do not think that I knew how long your hair was.I might just be remeber the Halloween pictures but who knows. It is beautiful never the less.Thanks for the post.Oh, and your Christmas tree is beautiful too.

Linda (Mom, Gramma, Aunt) said...

As much as I loved Naomi's long curls I agree that the hair cut is adorable, and probably allot less work. Do you hire her out for cleaning? Those PJ's are adorable too.