Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween!!!

So my mom is “the costume maker”;  she has been since Jamie and I got married. The first costume she made for Naomi was a Belle costume, and it was seriously perfect and beautiful. Last year Naomi was a “sparkly” witch, and it was also super cute. This year my mom made all 3 of the kids costumes. Naomi’s was a ridiculously gorgeous dress made for her to be whatever she wanted it to be. She decided on seeing it that she wanted to be a fairy queen. She stuck with that until we were almost totally done with trick or treating and then decided she was a fairy god mother. Lawson was the most adorable lion in the world, and Anna was a happy banana. My mom did such a fantastic job on all of the costumes, and we are so grateful for her hard work!

 

Halloween 2010 009Halloween 2010 043 

     Halloween 2010 046

 

Halloween 2010 011 Halloween 2010 013Halloween 2010 015

 

   Halloween 2010 033Halloween 2010 031

Halloween 2010 035

3 comments:

Devyn said...

I still can't believe she made all of those. They're all amazing.

Devyn said...

Anna reminds me of Avery a little bit. She also looks a little Asian in the last banana picture.

The McPherson Clan--- said...

That lion head is bemazing! I'm jealous. They all looked adorable and happy and I need you guys to move out west now!!!!!!!